Technical performance and an outdoorsy vibe, in an everyday sling that loves staying active.
- Made with ECOPAK™ 100% recycled composite fabric, from Challenge Sailcloth
- Water-resistant zippers and durable ripstop fabric
- Adjustable elasticated strap for easy on and off
- Shrink-wrapped cord zip pulls
- Zipper opens from each end, for ultra-wide, unobstructed access
- Expandable gusset that self-compresses
- Front zip compartment with slip pockets and key clip
- Main compartment with raised sunglasses pouch
- Interior zip pocket for small items
- Padded paneling on the back for comfort
- Integrated bike light loop
- Leather-free construction
- Backed by Bellroy's 3 year warranty
- Dimensions: 150 x 310 x 110mm
- Weight: 345gr
I initially had the Bellroy Sling Mini but found it too small for my needs/EDC and this sling addressed that with its 6L capacity.
Features I love about this are that it doesn’t have a quick release magnetic strap (to me this is more a security concern), the strap is more comfortable than the seatbelt type of material and doesn’t slide around as much while wearing, and the ecopak material along with its quality zippers gives comfort knowing it’s all weather ready.
Once small gripe is that you do lose some pockets + pen holder inside when compared to the original Venture Sling 6L, but the trade off for having the better weather wearing material and the upgraded strap is worth it for me.
It’s also not as rigid with the ecopak material, so it better forms to your body’s contours, which is appreciated.
Well done Bellroy!
Had the bellroy sling mini and full size 7L but just wasn't full satisfied with comfort/utility of the slings. The thicker hardware on the regular sling straps aren't positioned nicely for switching between back/front carry (one or the buckles will inevitable dig into your back or collarbone), and the water-absorbent cloth material limits the use to spring and summer for those living in the rainy Pacific northwest.
This EcoPack version fixes those gripes I had and has become my new everyday carry! The bungee strap is more comfortable (my shoulder isn't sore after packing in an APSC camera + lens), and this new fabric provides enough protection from rain for me to not have to cover up the sling if I'm caught in the rain outside.