A sling built for days around town or outdoor adventure, with a big focus on accessibility and easy organization.
- Main compartment fits a water bottle, windbreaker and more
- Zipper opens from each end, giving you ultra wide, unobstructed access
- Expandable gusset self-compresses when the bag is empty
- Wide, adjustable shoulder strap for all-day carrying comfort
- Strong quick-release buckles let you detach the strap from either side
- Front zip pocket sorts your small essentials within easy reach, with built-in key clip
- Intelligent pocketing inside helps organize your gear intuitively
- Soft-lined pouch keeps phone or sunglasses scratch-free
- Padded back and bottom protect tech and valuables from bumps and shocks
- Water-resistant zippers protect your things from the elements
- Made from 100% recycled, water-resistant woven fabric
- Leather free
- Backed by Bellroy's 3 year warranty
- Dimensions: 295 x 170 x 88mm, 6L capacity
- Weight: 345gr
Bellroy Venture Sling 6L
Been searching for the perfect sling with the right amount organization and the right size. This bag checks all the boxes and is comfortable and stylish as well.
Fits what I need, zippers are great, very comfortable to wear!
Love the bag. Quality and function - Perfect. Te Koop - amazing online shopping and super fast delivery. Thank you.
I ordered this online and picked it up in the store the same day. I'm ~5'3 so I picked the smaller 6L. It is not very big, but I am able to put in a few things like: A5 notebook (barely), camera, and compact umbrella. Note that it can become hard to pull things in/out of all the adjacent pockets if you put too much stuff inside, so I recommend this for people who are good at paring down their EDC and aren't expecting to easily chuck and remove items from their bag. The strap adjustments are simple and can be done on the fly to switch length/position for back/side/front carry. I haven't used it much, but did find it comfortable and easy to use (I wore it on a 30C day in Toronto and walked around for 1h+).
The interior zipper pocket fits a canadian passport laid on its side (long length), but if you use a passport with a cover, it may not fit! I don't have sunglasses—an iphone8 fits in soft-lined zipper pocket. The pen slot is barely usable unless you have a pocket pen that is short and slim (the slot sewing seems to taper towards the bottom). The front pocket is a lot less deep because of the way it's sewn. The lighter lining is nice for visibility.
If you prefer a roomier fit for all your things or carry more, 9L might be better!