Bellroy Lite Duffel
Free shipping on orders $50+
Ships in 24 hours
60 days returns
A traditional duffel with a twist, this bag is rugged enough for adventure, but light enough to let you move like the wind.
- Dimensions: 27.0 x 45.0 x 25.0cm
- 30L capacity
- Part of our Lite range of bags, designed for play
- Durable ripstop is 3X lighter than our other fabric, and made from 100% recycled PET plastic bottles
- Can be folded or rolled, and packed for travel
- Zipper opens from each end, for ultra-wide, unobstructed access
- Spacious main compartment
- External zip compartment with slip pockets and integrated key clip
- Internal slip pockets for small items
- Internal cap pockets at each end
- Reinforced rim provides stability when zipping
- Adjustable and detachable padded shoulder strap
- Smooth, folded-edge grab handles
- Water-resistant zipper with easy-grab pulls
- Backed by our 3-year warranty
Free shipping on all orders within Canada.
Delivery times are calculated at checkout.
Online purchases can be returned within 60 days of date the package was delivered.
1-year warranty for all items purchased from Te koop from the date of purchase.
Warranty covers manufacturer defects only.
Must have proof of purchase.
If you have an issue with your purchase, please send an email.
For more information, please link here.
This is a great bag! Light weight, versatile, minimalist style, sleek and beautiful. The materials are top notch and the size is perfect for a 1-4 day trip. If packed correctly (placing your clothing burrito style as the based then more solid items at the top, like a computer) it is great. The strap is a bit smallish to support heavier weights but I managed just fine. Just to note: the zipper, the way it's designed, does not allow you to put a small lock on it, which would have been useful when leaving your bag at hotels. Nonetheless, I have no regrets. I love this bag. Best duffle ever!
a versatile, good looking and light weight weekender style bag.
it's good for urban carry and trips that doesn't require too much walking(with this bag). The two handle carry style is comfortable and feels like a breeze when you have the right amount of stuff inside. So i think this bag is not good for people who do heavy carry, for me, it started struggling(the light material can't hold up) when fill to more than 6kg.
I love the minimal design, I use it as a gym bag and travel bag!
Great bag! Very minimal!
Functional, elegant bag