My work involves working from home in some days requiring me to bring home laptop and paperworks. This bag perfectly fits 15 inch laptop, with sufficient room for other stuff. It’s stylish and professional looking which is great for work and commuting.
When not working, I used this bag as diaper bag which fits 2-3 pair of extra kids clothes, diaper, wipes, water bottle and snacks.
Overall, it’s a great purchase.
The backpack is able to hold a lot of items while looking stylish. Able to fit a 13" laptop, lunchbox and other essential items comfortably. Practical, spacious and good looking. This will be my go to bag for work or school.
I was in the market for a sleek backpack that could hold a lot of things without looking massive on my short frame. This compact bag holds my 14" laptop, keyboard, mouse, multiple chargers, water bottle and bento box for lunch. I love the leather look, as it elevates this from a regular backpack to something more professional looking. I am extremely happy with this purchase 😊
I carry a 16" Macbook Pro to work, and was looking for a stylish bag that would fit my laptop along with my other work necessities. Not only does my laptop fit into the sleeve (its very tight, since it's made more for a 13" laptop), but I still have room for other things such as a water bottle, small notebook and an Apple wireless keyboard. Just a note though, if you have a case on your laptop, it will definitely not fit the bag since it's JUST zipping up without a case.
• Fits up to a 16" Macbook Pro (without a case)
• The wide opening at the top which make it easier to take out my giant laptop
• Clean, simple design
• Very roomy
• No side pockets like the other Anello backpacks. If it had some side pockets it would be more handy for items such as an umbrella or waterbottle
• Shoulder straps are not padded, so if you are carrying a lot of heavy items, It might feel a bit uncomfortable and may wear down the straps over time
• Since the material is a synthetic material, it does have a bit of a chemical smell at first. If you are scent sensitive just are it out for a few days before using it