Anello Fleya Backpack Regular
Ships within 2 days
1 year product warranty
Pickup available at Te koop
Introducing the new Fleya Backpack Regular, an elegant backpack made from vegan leather with a smooth finish. Designed with the iconic wired opening, sturdy water resistant material and a padded 13" laptop sleeve.
- Two internal quick access pockets
- Large dual water bottle pockets
- Generous front storage pocket
- External zipper to access main bag while wearing the bag
- 13" padded laptop compartment
- 15 litre capacity
- 4 pockets
- Material: Polyurethane
- Dimensions: 27cm(W) x 39cm(H) x 10cm(D)
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping on orders over $100 within Canada. Delivery times and rate will be calculated at checkout. You can return online order within 60 days. For more information, please link here.
We offer 1-year warranty for all items purchased from Te koop from the date of purchase. Warranty covers manufacturer defect. Items MUST be accompanied by proof of purchase. If you have an issue with your purchase, please send an email with photos of the defect.
For more information, please link here.
I was in the market for a sleek backpack that could hold a lot of things without looking massive on my short frame. This compact bag holds my 14" laptop, keyboard, mouse, multiple chargers, water bottle and bento box for lunch. I love the leather look, as it elevates this from a regular backpack to something more professional looking. I am extremely happy with this purchase 😊
I carry a 16" Macbook Pro to work, and was looking for a stylish bag that would fit my laptop along with my other work necessities. Not only does my laptop fit into the sleeve (its very tight, since it's made more for a 13" laptop), but I still have room for other things such as a water bottle, small notebook and an Apple wireless keyboard. Just a note though, if you have a case on your laptop, it will definitely not fit the bag since it's JUST zipping up without a case.
• Fits up to a 16" Macbook Pro (without a case)
• The wide opening at the top which make it easier to take out my giant laptop
• Clean, simple design
• Very roomy
• No side pockets like the other Anello backpacks. If it had some side pockets it would be more handy for items such as an umbrella or waterbottle
• Shoulder straps are not padded, so if you are carrying a lot of heavy items, It might feel a bit uncomfortable and may wear down the straps over time
• Since the material is a synthetic material, it does have a bit of a chemical smell at first. If you are scent sensitive just are it out for a few days before using it