This slim urban backpack features pared-down aesthetics and easy access, to keep modern professionals ready for business.
- Designated sleeve fits a 16” laptop
- Clean, minimalist design
- Side zipper splays open, letting you reach what’s inside without rummaging
- Fold-top for easy, one-handed access
- Custom MagSnap fasteners keep the bag securely closed, and open with a tug
- Interior side wall pockets, and A5 document slip pocket
- Quick-access soft-lined sunglasses pocket
- Discreet external water bottle sleeve
- Contoured adjustable shoulder straps and padded back panels
- Made with durable, water-resistant recycled fabric, and premium, eco-tanned leather
- 18L capacity
- Dimensions: 450 x 300 x 160mm
- Backed by Bellroy's 3 year warranty
Great quality product. I picked this bag for a minimalist carry - you cannot overload this bag or the magnet closures pop open. It doesn’t have a lot of internal/organizational products.
My carry includes an A4 leather folio, an A5 notebook, a small fountain pen case, and a tech pouch. Any more than the above plus wallet, keys, water bottle, sunglasses and the magnets won’t stay shut.
I can technically fit the A4 leather folio in the laptop slot but it’s a very tight fit and required some wiggling to get back out. Hobonichi techo and Midori A5 notebooks fit the A5 slot with no issue. The side grab pocket ends up being a crush zone from the folio I use, so not a great glasses spot but great for phone/wallet/keys. The open mesh pocket can’t be max filled with a water bottle in place. I have earbud case, wallet, keys in this open mesh pocket. With the magnet openers, this open mesh pocket is really easy to get into (pro for me but maybe con if pickpocketing is an issue).
The slate material doesn’t pick up lint as much as other Bellroy materials. I can brush pet hair off pretty easily.
Overall, really nice bag for a selective carry