Bellroy System Messenger Bag
This modern messenger helps always-moving professionals click their day into gear (and click their gear into place).
- Dual front zip pockets to prioritize easy reach items
- Multiple internal pockets to organize your gear
- Unique folding closure with magnetic G-Hook
- Fits a 16’’ laptop
- Pop Pockets store water bottles or spare shoes
- Luggage slip slides over travel bag handles
- Removable padded shoulder strap
- Soft Nylon webbing grab handles
- Made from water-resistant non-toxic fabric
- Backed by Bellroy's 3 year warranty
- Dimensions: 340 x 460 x 130 mm, 16L capacity
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping on orders over $100 within Canada. Delivery times and rate will be calculated at checkout. You can return your order within 60 days. For more information, please link here.
We offer 1-year warranty for all items purchased from Te koop from the date of purchase. Warranty covers manufacturer defect. Items MUST be accompanied by proof of purchase. If you have an issue with your purchase, please send an email with photos of the defect.
For more information, please link here.
This is a very functional bag to me. I have put a Macbook with other items like water Bottle, Mouse, cables, napkins etc in the bag. I can put all of them without problem. The strap is comfortable , but if it's heavy then it's relatively lacking. Overall it's a good bag , only I wish tekoop carry other colors for this bag.
And for those that may be also interested in the Tokyo work bag, I picked this over the Tokyo work bag because this strap is relatively more comfortable. I like this one's material better.
My workplace recently shifted to a hybrid model with no fixed desks, so I bought this to organize my everyday carry.
The quality is excellent, the strap is comfortable, though not the most padded I’ve had. Te-Koop shipped very quickly.
A few things I appreciate: the internal water bottle loop holds my Yeti Rambler 36 oz perfectly and bag top is tall enough to fit the carry handle on the bottle.
I carry the following comfortably:
- Water bottle
- Surface Pro
- Bellroy desktop organizer with all my chargers, mouse, battery pack and accessories
- Small wet/dry bag for gym clothes (no shoes)
- Microfibre gym towel
- Tupperware with a sandwich
The bag opening is large and it’s easy to find things inside. The magnetic closure is also great.
The only two drawbacks are the depth of the two small front pockets - they are very deep and it’s hard to fish things out, and second; the overall shape of the bag. The width at the top tapering down isn’t as attractive to me as a typical briefcase shape. Otherwise it’s great and I plan to use it everyday.
The item arrived the next day in the mail. Superp quality!
All my questions were answered by the customer service staff!
Great store! Will definitely shop here again :)