Blundstone - Work & Safety Boot
Firefighters across Canada swear by the kick-off ease of Blundstone steel toe work and safety boots. All-day comfort on the concrete floors at the station and over-the-ankle protection that drivers can wear on runs. CSA approved. Spiffy enough for dress uniforms too!
Features & Benefits
- CSA Grade 1 protective steel toe cap
- Weatherproof leather is an industry-leading 2.5 mm thick, yet 'breathes' for absolute comfort
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole and thermo-polyurethan (TPU) outsole: weatherproof, durable, lightweight and provides reliable certified traction
- XRD™ footbed for all-day comfort and support
- Puncture resistant mid-soles by Lenzi: lighter, safer, more flexible, more comfortable and warmer than steel
- Injection molded soles -- no adhesives to come unglued, no stitching to rot
- Heat, slip, oil, acid and electric shock-resistant sole
- Heat-formed heel for a snug fit
- Comfort EVA removable footbed with XRD™ in the heel pad
- Canadian Safety Association (CSA) Approved
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping on orders over $100 within Canada. Delivery times and rate will be calculated at checkout. You can return your order within 60 days. For more information, please link here.
We offer 1-year warranty for all items purchased from Te koop from the date of purchase. Warranty covers manufacturer defect. Items MUST be accompanied by proof of purchase. If you have an issue with your purchase, please send an email with photos of the defect.
For more information, please link here.