Blundstone 169 - Work & Safety Boot Rubber Toe Cap Crazy Horse Brown
Our new work & safety boot with rubber toe cap keeps Blundstone boots on the job even longer. A steel toe protects your feet and now a rubber toe cap protects your boots. Multiple technical features protect feet from electrical shock, chemicals and workplace hazards. All-day comfort, dry feet, no laces in a boot so safe it even protects itself. CSA approved.
Features & Benefits
- CSA Grade 1 protective steel toe cap
- Rubber toe cap for extra wear life
- Weatherproof leather is an industry-leading 2.5 mm thick, yet 'breathes' for absolute comfort
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole and thermo-polyurethan (TPU) outsole: weatherproof, durable, lightweight and provides reliable certified traction
- XRD™ footbed for all-day comfort and support
- Puncture resistant mid-soles by Lenzi: lighter, safer, more flexible, more comfortable and warmer than steel
- Injection molded soles -- no adhesives to come unglued, no stitching to rot
- Heat, slip, oil, acid and electric shock-resistant sole
- Heat-formed heel for a snug fit
- Comfort EVA removable footbed with XRD™ in the heel pad
- Canadian Safety Association (CSA) Approved
- Unisex sizing
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping on orders over $100 within Canada. Delivery times and rate will be calculated at checkout. You can return your order within 60 days. For more information, please link here.
We offer 1-year warranty for all items purchased from Te koop from the date of purchase. Warranty covers manufacturer defect. Items MUST be accompanied by proof of purchase. If you have an issue with your purchase, please send an email with photos of the defect.
For more information, please link here.
Blundstones never disappoint, this is my 5th pair, all of them are durable and comfortable.