Camera Edition - With its slim shape, versatility and easy one-handed access, this sling keeps you nimble on photoshoots and everyday adventures.
- Fits a variety of camera setups
- Self-compressing gussets adapt to your load, and keep the bag slim
- Shingleback double-ended zipper creates ultra-wide opening
- Adjustable padded dividers fit a variety of camera/lens setups
- Quick-access front zip pocket, with key clip and lens cap storage
- Soft-lined mesh zip pocket with designated storage for 3 batteries
- Stretch slip pockets at each end fit SD card cases and more
- Fully padded body for extra protection
- Detachable, ambidextrous padded shoulder strap
- Quick Slide buckle for one handed strap adjustment
- Can be worn front or back
- Detachable tripod carry straps with integrated anchor loops
- Water-resistant zippers
- Durable, water-resistant ripstop fabric
- Leather-free construction
- Backed by Bellroy's 3 year warranty
- Dimensions: External: 215 x 360 x 120mm
Internal: 190 x 270 x 100mm
Max. lens length (vertical): 175mm
Max. lens length (horizontal): 230mm
- 10L capacity, 500gr
First off, te Koop was super quick to fill my pick-up order. They alerted me to the fact that the green one was not available in store at that time, and easily switched it to the navy. This bag is a great minimal bag for events. I have smaller and larger bags, but for some shoots (especially vigorous events) this is just right.
I've been searching for a perfect camera bag for nearly six months. The bag is not rigid like the other camera bags from Peak Design, let's say. So that's a huge plus. I considered Bellroy's 9l sling, but it didn't have this bag's capacity and dividers. The first interaction with this bag was with Te Koop's shop in downtown Toronto. I kept thinking about this bag no matter what I tried, so I eventually tried ordering online. However, no place could beat Te Koop's price in Canada. I love the shipping time and effort that went into customer delight. Highly recommended :) Buy local, support local businesses!