Bellroy Venture Sling 10L
Free shipping on orders $50+
Ships within 24 hours
60 days returns
Camera Edition - With its slim shape, versatility and easy one-handed access, this sling keeps you nimble on photoshoots and everyday adventures.
- Dimensions: External: 21.5 x 36.0 x 12.0cm
Internal: 190 x 270 x 100mm
Max. lens length (vertical): 175mm
Max. lens length (horizontal): 230mm
- 10L capacity, 500gr
- Fits a variety of camera setups
- Self-compressing gussets adapt to your load, and keep the bag slim
- Shingleback double-ended zipper creates ultra-wide opening
- Adjustable padded dividers fit a variety of camera/lens setups
- Quick-access front zip pocket, with key clip and lens cap storage
- Soft-lined mesh zip pocket with designated storage for 3 batteries
- Stretch slip pockets at each end fit SD card cases and more
- Fully padded body for extra protection
- Detachable, ambidextrous padded shoulder strap
- Quick Slide buckle for one handed strap adjustment
- Can be worn front or back
- Detachable tripod carry straps with integrated anchor loops
- Water-resistant zippers
- Durable, water-resistant ripstop fabric
- Leather-free construction
- Backed by Bellroy's 3 year warranty
Free shipping on all orders within Canada.
Delivery times are calculated at checkout.
Online purchases can be returned within 60 days of date the package was delivered.
1-year warranty for all items purchased from Te koop from the date of purchase.
Warranty covers manufacturer defects only.
Must have proof of purchase.
If you have an issue with your purchase, please send an email.
For more information, please link here.
Brought this on a trip and it’s been very handy: the compartments make it possible to pack my Sony A7c with 28-70mm lens, a GoPro, extra batteries/cables with room to spare. There’s even a compartment for a more delicate item like sunglasses. It’s also resistant to rain and sunscreen, not to mention stylish to boot! Highly recommend for anyone looking for an attractive and functional travel camera bag.
Perfect size for my Sony A7ii. Very handy and stylish.
First off, te Koop was super quick to fill my pick-up order. They alerted me to the fact that the green one was not available in store at that time, and easily switched it to the navy. This bag is a great minimal bag for events. I have smaller and larger bags, but for some shoots (especially vigorous events) this is just right.
I've been searching for a perfect camera bag for nearly six months. The bag is not rigid like the other camera bags from Peak Design, let's say. So that's a huge plus. I considered Bellroy's 9l sling, but it didn't have this bag's capacity and dividers. The first interaction with this bag was with Te Koop's shop in downtown Toronto. I kept thinking about this bag no matter what I tried, so I eventually tried ordering online. However, no place could beat Te Koop's price in Canada. I love the shipping time and effort that went into customer delight. Highly recommended :) Buy local, support local businesses!